When you use Google Maps or Waze to navigate while driving if the map is delayed, the following solutions may be able to help you.
1. After connecting to Carplay, scan the QR code in the user manual or enter 192.168.50.2in the browser to enter the product setting interface.
2. Click the white setting button in the lower right corner to enter the setting interface.
3. Find the GPS option, and turn it off.
If your problem is still not solved after trying the above method, please try to upgrade the dongle to the latest version.
Please strictly follow our operating instructions when upgrading.
1. First connect Carplay successfully, and then enter 192.168.50.2 in the mobile browser to access the maintenance interface;
2. Click the button "Check Upgrade".
Blog link: https://carlinkitcarplay.com/blogs/en-u2w/only-7-steps-to-upgrade-wireless-adapter-for-cars-built-in-wired-carplay-attached-video
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/NSrKjE3Uz5Y
Offline upgrade via USB flash disk:
1. Prepare a high-quality USB flash drive with a capacity of less than 32 GB;
2. Format the USB flash disk as FAT32;
3. Plug the prepared USB stick into the dongle’s USB port and power the dongle on;
Blog link: https://carlinkitcarplay.com/blogs/wireless-dongle-adapter/u2w-u2w-plus-firmware-upgrade-by-usb-flash-drive
Note: During the update process, please do not operate any buttons or touch the screen. Do not move the product or power it off.
Question: CarPlay constantly crashes when using Google Maps, and sometimes reboots the entire infotainment system. You can try to upgrade the wireless adapter online and the method as the same.