You can connect your PayPal, credit card, debit card, or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1.Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2. Enter your card details and the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Then click “Submit”;
3. Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Please ensure that it is correct and complete.
How to use credit card payments via PayPal?
Paying at PayPal without a PayPal account.
Payments can be made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay. You may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account either.
Once you get redirected to PayPal, just do as follows:
1. Make sure the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option is selected
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Don't have a PayPal account?"
2. Enter your credit card's data
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. Click on "Pay Now"
4. Click on "No, Thanks"
5. Finally, click on "Pay now" you will complete your payment
1. Why I am not being re-directed to the PayPal payment page?
There might be an error with your browser's PayPal cookies. To fix this, try deleting your cookies.
2. Why is PayPal not accepting my credit card?
Please double-check the credit card details you have inputted in the PayPal payment page. If you have already ensured that all your details are correct, there is a possibility that you currently own a PayPal account and that it is already linked to your credit card. If that is the case, you can either log into your PayPal account and proceed with payment or use another credit card to complete the purchase instead.
3. Why am I unable to find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option?
Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payment under certain circumstances. This could be due to your geographical location, or the ownership of a PayPal account. You could try to circumvent this problem by deleting your cookies.
Credit/Other Payment Methods
The following credit and other payment methods can be used as payment:
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
We don't accept any other payment method not listed for purchases.