Warning: We strongly recommend that you do not upgrade while the product is in good working condition. If you must upgrade, please strictly follow our operating instructions. If the product cannot work due to the failure of upgrading, you will need to send products back for repair and bear the corresponding high costs of freight and maintenance!
Steps of how to upgrade the firmware by USB flash drive:
1. Prepare a TF card, format it to FAT32, copy the Update.zip file (Look at the step 2 to download the file.) into the root directory of the TF card.
2. Download the latest firmware file.
(1)Enter www.autokit.com in your computer browser.
(3)Click to see more.
(4)Click to download the latest firmware.
(5)Download and save the Update.zip file.
3.Insert the TF card into the product, the system will automatically remind you whether to update, click Update (Please don't remove the dongle while the box is updating.)
(1)Insert the TF card.
(2)Click Update on the pop-up message box.
(3) The file will be copied automatically.
(4) After the file was copied, the T-box will start updating.
(5) After the firmware completed the upgrade, the software will upgrade automatically.