If I have Carlinkit Dongle(Autokit, Wired Version) which works with Android phones
like Samsung, then how shall I upgrade the dongle to use wired CarPlay? (Attaching Video in the bottom provides more details.
There are easy to follow 4 steps to use and upgrade the wired Android Auto in Android Head Unit. Let's go!
1.View Android car version
- On the car system, go to setting and check the system version.
- The Android syetem is higher than 4.14 and ou can use the product.
2. Connect and pair
- Turn on the "USB debugging" function in the Android phone settings inadvance.
- Click on the Bluetooth music app of the car, turn on the Bluetooth of the Android phone and pair with the Bluetooth music Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Android Auto APP on your Android phone. Connect your phone and product with USB cable, realize wired Android Auto.
3. Screen Mirror
- Click Autokit.apk, select the Mirrorlink option, use a high-quality USB cable to connect the phone.
4. Online Upgrade
- Click Autokit.apk, click settings, you can upfrade to the latest version.